RN ICU/PCU – HOT JOBS!!!!
Posted on July 1st, 2013
Currently searching for PRN & 13 week contracts for local hospital in Louisburg, NC. You will need to float between their PCU/Tele/MedSurg/ICU units.
You do not have to specialize in all areas listed above. You can be placed only in one area if that is what you wish.
12 hour Nights available at this time.
You will be expected to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must have current or compact RN licensure in the state of North Carolina
- Completed Orientation packet
- Minimum 1 year of recent related experience in all areas needed
- Resume reflecting all experience
- BLS/Healthcare Provider
- ACLS required (not for MedSurg)
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- MMR (2 doses or titer showing positive immunity)
- Tetanus (Tdap) – must be current within the last 10 years
- Hepatitis B Series – may decline
- Varicella (2 vaccines or titer showing positive immunity)
- Tuberculosis (TB) within the last year
- If positive – must present original + TB, chest x-ray within 2 years and questionnaire annually
Pay: Based On Experience & Education level
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Training Classes Offered
- 24 hour on call service
Posted in News