RN – Neonatal ICU
Posted on January 3rd, 2014
Dzeel is currently searching for Registered Nurses with NICU experience to work at a local Durham, NC hospital.
Shift: 7a-7p. 12 hour rotating day/nights shifts. 2/4 weekends required. Some holidays required. No call.
13 week full time assignment.
The ICN is a 67 bed Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Our patient population is comprised of extremely premature, critically ill and convalescing newborns. Traveler should have experience with intubated patients, central lines including UACs and UVCs, vasopressor drips. Nurse must be BLS, PALS, and NRP certified. Level 1 trauma hospital, and travel experience required. Experience with surgical infants is helpful but not required.
- Licensed RN in NC or Compact State
- Minimum 1 Year of recent related experience
- Current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- Current PALS/Healthcare Provider certification
- Current NRP certification
- Physical (Condition of Employment)
- Immunization records
- Successful completion of skills assessment and test
- Criminal background check
- Drug screen
- Employment references
Pay: Based on Experience & Education level
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Training Classes Offered
- 24 hour on call service
Posted in Uncategorized